POWERCRETE® is available in several different colors and product formulas. Below is a list of the Powercrete® products and the applications for which they are generally used. Click the product names to view technical data.
POWERCRETE® Product Information: (adobe acrobat reader is required)
- Powercrete DD - 100% solids epoxy polymer concrete for directional drills and thrust bore applications applied over FBE.
- Powercrete F1 - 100% solids liquid epoxy coating with a fast cure time for efficient, user-friendly application and rapid backfill. This high-build, two-component epoxy can easily achieve a dry film thickness (DFT) of up to 40 mils (1 mm) in a single application. Powercrete F1 - Cure & Gel Times
- Powercrete J - 100% solids epoxy designed as a primary corrosion coat to bare steel. Powercrete J - hand application guide.
- Powercrete PW - 100% solids liquid epoxy polymer concrete designed for coating ID of pipelines and tanks in potable water applications.
- Powercrete R60 - 100% solids epoxy designed as a primary corrosion prevention coating to bare steel and over FBE/CTE.
- Powercrete R95 - 100% solids liquid epoxy novolac designed to direct bond to bare steel and over FBE coatings on directional drill.
- Powercrete R120 - 100% solids liquid epoxy novolac designed for direct bond to bare steel pipelines and FBE coatings on directional drill.
- Powercrete R150 - Single coat, 100% solids, high build epoxy novolac.
- Powercrete YGE - A single coat, 100 solids, fast setting 2-component, solvent-free epoxy that can easily achieve a dry film thickness of up to 30 mils in a single application.